Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got drawn for the Dunes State park, early hunt...again. Interestingly I've never not gotten drawn. I dont bother with the late hunts. Did it once...too cold.

·
Registered
78 Posts
The only one I wanted to apply for was the Big Walnut Nature Preserve, but it's an in person draw on a weekday. I could have went but completely forgot about it.
I watch for the draws and deadlines really close and I don't remember seeing anything about Big Walnut? I applied for it a couple years ago and it was just like the rest.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I watch for the draws and deadlines really close and I don't remember seeing anything about Big Walnut? I applied for it a couple years ago and it was just like the rest.
You really have to dig to find it. I have some buddies I hunt with out that way on private property, one of them gets to hunt on the Conservancy along with a few other adjacent land owners. The draw is for 10 or so spots and up until the last few years there would only be 16-18 show up. My buddy was there this year and he said 78 showed up for the spots.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts