close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Steuben County New Member

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by iceman10, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Good to finally be able to post!!!!! I love to ice fish #1 , open water fish #2 , huntin always seems to come in last! Fish INDIANA ,MICHIGAN,OHIO ,panfish ,bass , perch & walleye. Nice site ;) :fish: GOOD LUCK & FISH ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Welcome to the looney bin.
    All new members are required to name the exact location of thier best walleye fishing areas. Please respond by Sat. morning.:fish:

3. Welcome to the site, iceman, I am from Steuben as well.

4. Good crappie holes must also be made public...this means you JL!!
    Deadline for you is Sun. morning, with any luck I'll be after walleyes on Sat.:fish2:

5. welcome to the site :coolgleam

6. Hi Ice welcome to the crazy site. Stop in the Indiana Chat tonight.

7. Welcome to the fun. Whereabout in Steuben are you? I spend some time up on Crooked Lake.

8. Welcome to the site....might as well fish, no big deer in Steuben Co.

9. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Welcome to the site...enjoy the posts. Share your ideas and experiences.

Cary

10. Welcome! I'm right next door in Lagrange County. Look forward to your posts:)

11. Replies

Quaildancer the crappie are bitin right in your backyard ,my grandmother has a place on Shriner lake. The walleye spot is secret ! James those are some nice crappie, but your background in the boat picture gives the lake away, My lips are sealed :tsk: Close to the James chain of lakes Indy archer ,I also fish crooked & some down your way too:fish: Well Bocephus it just depends on what you condider a big deer , like i said fishin is first , but i have managed a respectical 10 point that scored 147 , still looking for the 30 pointer:bouncy: . Pretty sure i have seen you on the ice somewhere goggleye 57 ,you were probably giving me a lesson or two :bowdown: GONE FISHIN IN THE MORNING GOOD LUCK & FISH ON !!!!!!!

12. Now, iceman, the pic. doesn't give THAT much away does it...what lake are you thinking of, and I'll tell you if you're right!;)

13. Detail

I pay very close attetion to the details , correct me if i am wrong ! Without giving it away you are very close to an old highway!!:yeahthat: