close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Storms

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Hoosier_Steelheader, May 15, 2007.

1. Hope every one is still standing after the storms that blew through Tuesday Afternoon.:hide:

sparky

2. Still here,, was some rough stuff around St Joe county.. Storm siren's were sounding:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

3. Had a tornado warning here in cass county. But it never got that bad, had a brief period of gusty winds and some rain but thats it. We had a nasty one here last year one night that sounded like it was going to blow my door down. Never was a warning or anything issued for that one and it put huge trees down everywhere and ripped siding off houses.

4. We got lots of wind, and lots of rain in spots, but you fellas to the north and east took the brunt of it.

5. Had some strong winds and some branches blow off but that was it. A buddy of mine was at work at BP and I guess a crane was turned over. Another friend of mine said he heard a tree hit a guy in a car and killed him. I hope it was a rumor. That would be a shame. Be safe all!!

6. Craziness here, power was out..... CABLE was out....... oh well, we might get one more pick o' shrooms!

7. I was out fishing in that stuff........turned and went home when trees started falling over. Oh, didn't catch any fish either, line control in that wind was out the window.

8. We had a tornado spotted north of town. Twisted tin off a barn roof was in the field across from our house, but other than that nobody hurt and we are all still standing.

9. Finally got internet back here at work a few minutes ago...been down since yesterday afternoon.

Lot of yard clean up at the homestead too.

10. I heard the storms almost made 410 fall out of his boat.

Oh wait, he doesn't need high winds for that to happen:evilsmile .

11. Hey that's enough Quail, Went to WORK last night and had to go around trees and trash cans on HWY 13 and got to Syracuse and all the lights and streetlights were out. That was around 10:30 pm.

12. Still standing here. When the storms were moving thru Fremont area, I was up just across state line fighting a barn fire. Fun times watching the dark sky come and lightening shoot across the sky.