close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Summer is over

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by ccavacini, Aug 15, 2006.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Well, gentlemen, for some of us, summer is really over. Homestead starts classes tomorrow....I know there are some more teachers here who have started already or will start soon.

Wish us luck....remember, it is we who will shape the minds of future generations (scary, huh?)

Cary

2. Remember Cary, that no matter what...you can't hit any of them!!!!!!:biggrin:

3. First year of homeschooling,thank God my wife is teaching them,I,m just the principle!

4. I don't start for another week at East Noble. But you will get done sooner! Have a great year. How long until you retire?

5. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Not sure, maybe in 3 years....have a good year.

6. Are you the same Cavacini that was @ Homestead during the early 80's?

7. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Yep, did you go to Homestead? If you did, we have another Spartan (IndyArcher--Class of '85) on here also.

8. Empty nester here. Took my youngest to Purdue last Saturday. Things will be different around the ole' house for awhile.

9. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

I'm with you...took my stepdaughter to Purdue Saturday....don't have to fight for the remote anymore.

10. I have 21 5th graders this year. So far so good. It is kind of nice to be back in the classroom. I work about 60 hours a week construction during the summer.

11. your job is alot harder than mine and i ..... about the rain and cold weather when i fix your phone line

we don't give yall enough credit have a good year

12. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

21 5th graders? When you die, you will go straight to heaven.

13. I love my kids, But I find I like the empty nest :) First job of a parent is to work yourself out of a job!

Go Boilers - school of Agriculture 1979

14. :yeahthat: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1: The summer is OVER !!!!!!! The Mighty TROJANS !!!!!!!!

15. Was graduated from Homestead in 83, one of those not so intelligent wrestlers. Kind of put a crimp in deer season.