Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
61 - 80 of 101 Posts
OH great Weimer in the Pee hat...

Hey Dean.

I got my Mrs. Doe Pee catalog in the mail today. If I bring it with me to Gander on the 28th, can you talk me through what I should be looking for?

Hoping to lay down a groovy smell this fall.

Discussion starter · #65 ·
Hey Dean.

I got my Mrs. Doe Pee catalog in the mail today. If I bring it with me to Gander on the 28th, can you talk me through what I should be looking for?

Hoping to lay down a groovy smell this fall.
Quail, trust me, I've been around you before.....you leave a 'groovy' smell wherever you go.......:chicken:<<< .

Acutally, I found out yesterday that we'll be carrying it soon. Judi is going to send us a refridgerator and I'll be ordering some. Hopefully it'll be here in Sept. sometime.

And, this will give me another seminar topic. Look for another Seminar on Effective Use of Mrs. Doe Pee's Buck Lures sometime before bow season gets here.

Acutally, I found out yesterday that we'll be carrying it soon. Judi is going to send us a refridgerator and I'll be ordering some. Hopefully it'll be here in Sept. sometime.

And, this will give me another seminar topic. Look for another Seminar on Effective Use of Mrs. Doe Pee's Buck Lures sometime before bow season gets here.
Sounds pretty cool you were able to get them into Gander, good deal! I'll pick your brain about it a little next Sat.

Better get in on this Guys.....

This is real good News....Looks like a trip to FW :bouncy: Do we need to pre-Order Dean ????

Just call up and order it Brew and Billy. Call Judi and place an order for the season. There is a waiting list, so it might be best to order it early. Call Judi up and ask her for more info.

Or, you can go to www.mrsdoepee.com and check out the website and get product information.

Call her up at 1-319-385-3875. Feel free to ask her any questions that you may have regarding any of the products. Judi will be very thourough with you on the phone if she's got the time to be. Tell her you know me and ask her some questions.

Mrs. Doe Pee

Just call up and order it Brew and Billy. Call Judi and place an order for the season. There is a waiting list, so it might be best to order it early. Call Judi up and ask her for more info.

Or, you can go to www.mrsdoepee.com and check out the website and get product information.

Call her up at 1-319-385-3875. Feel free to ask her any questions that you may have regarding any of the products. Judi will be very thourough with you on the phone if she's got the time to be. Tell her you know me and ask her some questions.
I want to report something that happened last night. I had mailed in an order for some of the Mrs. Doe Pee's products last week, and last night recieved a phone call from Judi there with some suggestions for my order.

I can't begin to say how impressed I was with her, and with the customer service recieved. Judi was very helpful and exceeded any expectations one would expect.

I had ment to try their products last year, and just never got around to sending them an order. In part my hessitation was over past experiences using scents that I believed spooked more game than they ever attracted.

I'll give the Doe Pee's product an honest try this year. If the products work even a fraction as good as the customer service is, I doubt I'll have any regrets.

Thanks Dean, for the tip. I'll tell you guys, he's right on the money with these people.

I wish I could make the seminar this weekend Dean. But I've already got family plans for this weekend over on Lake Erie (unfortunately no fishing:(). Maybe I'll be able to make Part 3 ...

I'm going to try Mrs. Doe Pee this year. I've had little success with any scents in the past. Some limited success with St. James Valley scents, but it is very hit and miss. Looking for another avenue to try.

Discussion starter · #72 ·
I want to report something that happened last night. I had mailed in an order for some of the Mrs. Doe Pee's products last week, and last night recieved a phone call from Judi there with some suggestions for my order.

I can't begin to say how impressed I was with her, and with the customer service recieved. Judi was very helpful and exceeded any expectations one would expect.

I had ment to try their products last year, and just never got around to sending them an order. In part my hessitation was over past experiences using scents that I believed spooked more game than they ever attracted.

I'll give the Doe Pee's product an honest try this year. If the products work even a fraction as good as the customer service is, I doubt I'll have any regrets.

Thanks Dean, for the tip. I'll tell you guys, he's right on the money with these people.
The Collora's are super people...down-to-Earth Midwesterners like most people that I know. Sam is one of the humblest human beings you'd ever want to be friends with. I've been out there 3 times and the experiences I've had have been most excellent. Like many folks I gave up on "scents" a long time ago. I just figured it was a waste of money.

When the article on Sam and "The Collora Buck" came out in early 1997 in North American Whitetail (which was expertly written by Bill Winke) the information about the products intrigued me. And the article itself told me a lot about Sam and his family that you wouldn't know had you not met them. I figured, "Well, why wouldn't the real stuff work?" After seeing another picture of Sam with a giant typical he killed in the 2000 Outdoor Life "Deer of the Year" special I really began to take notice. Then, he repeated his success with another giant Boone and Crockett buck in Jan. of 2002 (if I remember right). I'd seen enough at that point. I knew Sam was a great hunter, so I called him on the phone in November 2002.

Long story short, Sam is a cool son-of-a-gun; and he and Judi have been fantastic to me personally. I started using MDP products that same late season. The following fall, I began to use it more frequently. I had one encounter with a big 9 pointer that opened my eyes. Although I never killed a buck that year, I came close.

On Oct. 20th, 2005 I stopped a good buck dead in his tracks....but only grazed him low. The MDP did its job; I didn't. Note: the date in which the encounter occurred...still in the pre-rut. At some point in time we'll talk about the myth of not using estrus urine prior to the rut. I'll save that for another discussion.

Then last year on Nov. 12th Fresh Estrus helped pull in a buck to my position, but I couldn't get a shot on him. A little while later a young buck followed the trail I'd made right to the tree. He even performed flehmen on the drag trail I made...that's when I really knew.

I ain't no salesman, but this stuff works. But, you have to use it wisely. You, and all of your gear need to be CLEAN and free of any alarming odors. I mean EVERYTHING!!!! Sam believes in doing "The Little Things" to help him succeed. This is one of his main concerns, and is also what helps him score on hogs consistently.

Later on in Sept. sometime I'll be giving a seminar on using MDP properly for maxumum success.

Some people are hung up on the price of the stuff. I tell people all the time "It's not cheap". I mean that both figuratively and literally. But, if one were to compare it to other "scents" (notice I put quotes around this word all the time....there's a reason for this) on the market it's really not that much different...and far superior.

You have my word that it is a fine product(s). I'm not the type to use gimmicks, and certainly would never push garbage onto anyone. I just don't believe in that at all.

Discussion starter · #76 ·
How to Utilize Mrs. Doe Pee's Buck Lures Effectively in your hunting set-ups.

I will be giving a Seminar at the Ft. Wayne Gander Mountain Lodge on Saturday, Sept. 8th, 2007 at 2:00 P.M. As some of you know we will be getting in some Mrs. Doe Pee's Buck Lures products in (possibly tomorrow).
I will teach you how to utilize these real, authentic deer urines in your hunting to increase your odds of success. Topics covered will be:

1) Using drag rags
2) Decoying
3) Making Mock scrapes/ Doctoring up existing scrapes.
4) Understanding "scent" use myths.
5) Demything the "Can't use estrus "scent" before the Rut" thinking
6) Updated Rut information
7) Understanding the difference between "scents" and real urines.

Come on down to Gander for some fun and fellowship. See what using real deer urines is all about.

Man, you have these seminars every weekend that I have to work.:banghead3 You must work the same every other weekend i do. This is one I would definately be interested in. Will it be cheaper to order Mrs. Doe pee direct or buy it at Gander?

61 - 80 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.