Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
the chicken of the woods makes awesome chicken sandwiches.
Food Tableware Dishware Ingredient Recipe

take big chunks and dredge through seasoned egg wash. i like garlic onion and rosemary. then i shake them in famous andys cajun. fry in skillet as with anything else.

monster oysters from last week. did them like stated earlier and had them with some deer chunks in the "instapot". that cooker is amazing for deer meat. you can put a tuff old buck neck in there and turn it into grandmas super tender and flavorful sunday roast beef! no foolin either.
Food Ingredient Tableware Cuisine Dish

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
the chicken of the woods makes awesome chicken sandwiches.
View attachment 19176

take big chunks and dredge through seasoned egg wash. i like garlic onion and rosemary. then i shake them in famous andys cajun. fry in skillet as with anything else.

monster oysters from last week. did them like stated earlier and had them with some deer chunks in the "instapot". that cooker is amazing for deer meat. you can put a tuff old buck neck in there and turn it into grandmas super tender and flavorful sunday roast beef! no foolin either.
View attachment 19177
I tried the oysters like you stated Had them with deer and they were awesome Thanks I’ll be doing that again

21 - 24 of 24 Posts