close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Survivor Store

Discussion in 'Primitive Skills, Bushcraft, and Survival' started by FireLt72, Feb 13, 2014.

1. FireLt72

FireLt72 Staff Member Mod

Anyone stopped by the survialist store on Emerson Ave just south of 465 on southside yet?

2. No, but I believe that is owned by Dave Canterbury.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

3. FireLt72

FireLt72 Staff Member Mod

I was in there a couple weeks ago and in store stock wasn't great. They were on the phone so a lot so i assume there is an internet store too with more.

4. Yes. It's called "The Pathfinder Store." They sell pretty much anything you could need as far as survival goes.

5. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

Do they have anything unusual?

6. I just looked up their website. I'll have to go down and check it out sometime.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

7. I guess that depends on what you call weird. They have a wide variety of stuff, though.

8. I go in from time to time i just bought daves new book and got to meet with him im not sure if he owns it or his parents own it but i like the place

Attached Files:

9. What all do they sell at the store? I've bought plenty of stuff from their website, but I've never been to the store.

10. Some traps knives packs its a small place but they have some nice gear

11. I got to meet him to I love the store personally

12. I went in there about a year and a half ago and it was small. There internet business is much bigger. They do carry high end stuff.

13. They used to sell Jeff White knives. I got mine directly from Jeff though (shot bows with him back in the 80's). The model I got was not available through the survival shop.