close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sylvan Help

Discussion in 'Northeast Indiana Fishing Reports' started by ccavacini, Jun 27, 2005.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

One of our assistant principals is taking his family to Sylvan in a couple of weeks, renting a cottage. He's stuck with a ski boat.

He does want to take his kids fishing. His knowledge is limited (after all he's an assistant principal).

Any help would be welcome.

Maybe some bluegill..bass...and a set up for them to run into some Walleye.

Thanks

2. My grandpa has been catching gills and perchjust off the weedline out in the middle of the bay that Gene Straton Porter building is on in about 14 ft of water. You can get into wallys in the hole in the narrows and on the point that comes of the narrows in to the east end of the lake.

3. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Thanks, I'll copy and paste your response and e mail it to him.

4. Try fishing the front end of Boyscott island for the walleye. There is a nice 10 foot break there, gravel, scattered stumps, and some rock. I've had some success there. Although I've never caught any in the back section with the 30 foot holes. I hear those are good areas to get the eyes.

That is one popular fishing lake, and hard to get on most of the year. Hope your co-worker does well.