Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Well guys i have let all of us down. i have been in the woods 4 out of the 5 days i had off & gave it hell but no results didn't even see anything until today. me & a buddy went out for a deer drive & just seen two does & couldn't get a shot off seen fresh sign everywhere. seen more coyotes than deer. this was my toughest season in a long time with all of the logging going on & traffic in my woods i was a bit lost with not many options. Sorry guys I was hoping we could keep this team together. You guys had a great year & it was a honor to call you guys teammates. PICK'EM & STICK'EM baby

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Well guys i have let all of us down. i have been in the woods 4 out of the 5 days i had off & gave it hell but no results didn't even see anything until today. me & a buddy went out for a deer drive & just seen two does & couldn't get a shot off seen fresh sign everywhere. seen more coyotes than deer. this was my toughest season in a long time with all of the logging going on & traffic in my woods i was a bit lost with not many options. Sorry guys I was hoping we could keep this team together. You guys had a great year & it was a honor to call you guys teammates. PICK'EM & STICK'EM baby
You didn't let anybody down man. Way to give it hell. All we can do is show up to play ball, but the odds aren't always in our favor. I was fortunate enough to tag out this year, but while you guys all shot bucks last year I did not. We all have our ups and downs, that's just hunting. Was great teaming with you guys again this year, and looks like we might still claim a second place spot. Not too bad if you ask me!

I think we still showed we are a force to be reckoned with! Especially given the fact one teammate never stepped on the field.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.