Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
wow wow wow. its on like donkey kong. watched 3 different bucks chasing does. shot a nice ten that come into a snort weeze, grunt, can call and my decoy that had blown over. one of my best sits ever.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I still have two state park hunts. Ill b with my daughter this weekend so she can try for a buck. By time i got to him 30 min. a coyote had began to eat on him. Last night i was able to put an end to the coyote that i think it was. bow shot at 20 yrds. I was not able to recover him but he was leaving good sign.

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
buckman congrats on your doe. its a special time hunting with a daughter. did u build your blind. im building a couple this winter and always can use some good advice.

·
Registered
347 Posts
We built it 6x6 and elevated with sliding windows. Vinyl siding from our house when we remodeled. Insulated the walls and it keeps the heat in almost to good. I'm still trying to figure out a way that will prevent the glass windows from fogging up. That blind works great for kids.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
anyone on 10 hunting this weekend. Ill b taking both kids out thur and fri. Good luck to you and hsve a good thanksgiving.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Saw 3 does again wed. night. Let em go thinkin a buck was trailin but nothing....didn't see anything yesterday morn it was a beautiful morning nt sur wat the deal was and back at it right now......good luck yall!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Well guys its coming down to the end and I have not tagged a buck yet. Still some time left! Buck or not I've had another enjoyable year of hunting and I hope you have as well. I'm ready for next year! Here's a few pictures of the bucks is was waiting for all year with few chances at them. The doe has a white face and was on my list as well.

Attachments

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.