close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Team #2 chat

Discussion in '2017 IndianaSportsman Team Deer Hunting Contest' started by FireLt72, Sep 15, 2017.

1. FireLt72

FireLt72 Staff Member Mod

Alright guys!!! Let's hear what you got going on! I am headed to IL on 11/4-7 for a 4 day archery hunt at Tines and Feathers Outfitters. Local spots too. I know Jsarge has a plot in southeast Indiana. Bone?

2. I'm hunting all over the state Brookville, Wilbur, Monroe, may go to my families Mississippi farm and May go to my families Missouri farm. I have 300 acres south of Bloomington with a lot of it alfalfa this last year and this year and deer everywhere. Checking the trail cam this weekend

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
    FireLt72 likes this.
  3. FireLt72

I think we have a solid team guys! We need to get the free 15 pts for youth hunting too! That is too easy to pass up.

4. Well I checked my trail cam this weekend in Bloomington. Got a ton of does and fawns and 8 bucks 1 potential giant next year and 1 high rack shooter 7 or 8 point I'd shoot just because of how tall he is. I also will take both of my daughters out.

FireLt72 likes this.
  5. FireLt72

My Photobucket account dropped.... Gonna find a new one.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  6. Good Luck if you boys are heading out in the morning. I'm hoping to get some points for us.

7. FireLt72

I know that Josh and myself have been tied up this week. I hope I can start next week some. At a minimum the Urban Zone.

8. Well fellas. I harvested a doe got a picture with my arrow and my deer tagged bagged in the state. I killed her on Brookville Public Property my happy place its so beautiful hunting the ridges close to the water but I didn't take a picture "with" my deer. I don't know if we can use her but if not because of that I apologise. I do have blood trail red carpet treatment and of her on the ground but I didn't get in the picture with her as I was by myself and it was after dark when I found her.

9. FireLt72

That stinks...even a selfie at home works. It has to be you in the picture with her...ugh. Since I make the rules I can't change them for our team.

10. Ohh I got one of me skinning her will that work? A buddy took the picture and I didn't know about it but I'll post it.

11. FireLt72

I am going to add them and count it. If I get any kick back I'll let you know. Sarge and myself are hunting Friday!

12. Well I am going to be going to Bloomington this weekend after some Bone. I am not buying another Doe tag so I can only horn hunt. I will save doe tags for late season with the Rut almost in full swing. I have seen a lot of chasing posts. We will see all day pretty much except to eat I will be in a tree. I know the prime time isn't quite yet but here soon it will be. I will be checking my cams making a mock scrape and hanging my camera on it.