close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Team Check In..............THE DISCIPLES OF DEWM...............

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by Scarlet Dew, Sep 26, 2006.

1. "THE DISCIPLES OF DEWM"
    :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile ​
    ^
    ^
    ^
    Team #5 is in Da' House, Let the WARNING be heard
    Across the Land.......

"It Was Over Before It Even Began"
    (Dew 3:16)
    :evilsmile ​

2. Rowdy

Rowdy

DIAPERS OF DEW......very fitting

LYONS DEN RULES!!

3. I'm here for ya Dew, tuned up and ready to slam some arrows!

4. Seriously buddy, get a little help on your coffee break today. We know it's over, but the Dew 3:16?? I swore I read that in the book of DewM 5:28.

5. Believe me Dew...the only support you'll get from Quail is a little moral support...don't expect anything from him to contribute to the team scoring...just ask 410, Quail never contributes to the bag.

6. That.......my litte "Tree" Buddy................is seriously about to change. [​IMG]

"It Was Over Before It Even Began"
    (Dew 3:16)
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2006
  7. DONT WORRY DEW ,I DONT POINT FINGERS, I POINT DEER RESULTS!!!!!

"THE DISCIPLES OF DEWM WILL LEAVE NO ROOM FOR OTHERS!!!!:evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile

8. Tree, you're thinking of those worthless rattletraps! I managed to bag numerous fish with the BOW however, as you know, that little spot on a swimming carp is way smaller than the 8" circle a blind man could thump for a double lung shot on a standing deer. I have no worries....but maybe team 6 should !!!

9. THE QUAIL WILL NEVER FAIL!!!!:evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile

10. FINALLY!!!...I have struck a nerve with this bird! (And not even a comment from him about Muskies!)

11. YOU BOYZ DEWN'T STAND A CHANCE...Just like our team name we are going to Punish those deer.

12. 'it was over before it began"

DEW(10:1) :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile

13. Didn't want to shake the Tree

Randy, I didn't mention the muskie thing out of respect for you. I know how that skunkin' must have shook your nerves every time you wet a line the rest of the season, and wouldn't want to cause doubt in your mind at this point when you draw your bow back. The Diciples of DewM will beat you fair and square, we don't need to inflict self doubt prior to the season start. I'm sure you know how Bruce the Bluenose was a deer of a lifetime, and I'd guess you're already willing to accept not being able to follow up this year with a nice buck, so I just think it would be like kickin' a guy when he's down to bring up anything like a muskie curse. I do hope for your sake you can dredge up a nice 6 pt basket rack, I think it would do you a world of good going into next season with at least some luck during this season. You know I wish the best for you my friend.:evilsmile

14. Dew's training camp

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]D[​IMG]D[/font]​
    Dew

15. Top left...Osama or Quaildancer???