Team fire & iced

Discussion in 'Indiana Turkey Hunting' started by Arrowmaster, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Hello fellow Team 1 members. I'll be hunting Indiana and Missouri. What is our Team name gonna be?

2. I forgot last years Team name was Fire and Iced. Right Firelt...

3. FireLt72

FireLt72 Staff Member Mod

That is correct! I'm in Indiana only this year, may pull off a Missouri trip with a teammate next year. Not honing in on you 47331, but what area do you hunt; anywhere in Fayette CO (yes no works) Dad sometimes has them out by him near the by-pass and the river, but it has been a couple of years since he has saw them.

4. I primarily turkey hunt on state ground around Brookville Lake (lots of birds... only more hunters...) I've got another private property spot south of Liberty... not sure of the bird density... and potentially will be able to hunt near Mounds State Park on private property... and anywhere you take me of course...!!!

There are no turkeys on most of the private property I deer hunt.

5. FireLt72

Fayette is starting to improve, but mostly south. I'd be glad to take you out too. Just keep in touch. I primarily hunted HNF near Story the last 3 years. I have 60 acres near Scottsburg, 30 acres and 40 acres in Crawford County and an acres with a trailer in Crawford Co touching the HNF there. I don't know where I am going yet for certain.

6. I hunt Parke county IN. and Carroll county Missouri. Come on April 21st. I'll be in Missouri before our season opens up. OH the turkeys in Missouri. You guys just wouldnt believe it. Its turkey heaven. Firelt you will be amazed at the turkeys over there... Im leaving IN on April 20th. Im hoping to have one on the ground in 2 days. Then Indiana on the 23rd. I cant wait. Im ready to go now....

7. FireLt72

You are killing me, but I know you'll do well and make me look like the rookie I am :)

8. I'm a rookie too... killed my first bird last year in my second year of turkey hunting. I'll be out scouting some birds out as soon as this white !@#$% disappears... I'll have my son out on April 19th...

9. I believe Im pushing about 20 kills. 14 in Indiana and 6 Missouri birds...I still have a breast or 2 in the freezer. But those will be cooked during the turkey season...

10. Is our name Fire and Iced? I will try to change it if I can on the Team thread...

11. I couldnt change it...:banghead3

12. Would you like something edited? If so, and it's in the turkey forum, I can do it for you.

13. FireLt72

James could you change out thread name from team 1 to team fire n iced Thanks!

14. Done.