close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ted on Deer hunting

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by ccavacini, Dec 20, 2006.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Ted Nugent (a Rock musician and bow hunter) on Deer Hunting

Ted was being interviewed about his deer hunting by a touchy-feely French journalist.

The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, "Are you my friend?" or is it "Are you the one who killed my brother?'"

Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, "What am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away? They are very much like the French."

2. Gotta' love the Motor City Madman!!!

3. Have to disagree with him.........a buck will stand and fight. That's more than the French are willing to do.

4. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

all hail uncle ted. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

5. need more like him that are willing to stand for our freedoms
    whack master givem the blade

6. Brilliant comment, Doug!

7. Anyone see him "tackle" an animal rights activist last spring on cnn?

8. Gotta love the Nuge

9. The NUGE freekin rocks !!!!!! :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile His wife sure is HHHHHOOOOOTTTT, would love to sit in a blind with her if u know what i'm sayin ;) ;) . But for real we need more people like him that support our sport. All hail the GREAT WHACK MASTER :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

10. Sure we could use another one like Ted, but maybe the clone should be a little more saner. lol

11. It is uncle ted's insanity that gets him attention from non hunting organizations. Hes no crazier than we are he just gets to act crazy on national tv

12. Good Ole Ted.... Kill it and Grill it.... :bouncy:

13. Well gang if deer don't think then why don't we kill big bucks all the time. Who's dumber the deer or us. As far as Ted goes I think him his hunting his music all SUCK. You talk about cage hunting take a good look at his place it's all fenced in.