close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Texas Hog hunt.........

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by jbwhttail, May 18, 2006.

1. I'm not sure if this is the place to post this but here goes...........

For the past four years I have hunted Texas in February for wild hogs. I and a group of friends meet every year in San Antonio for a weekend of fellowshiop and hunting. People are from all over the US, from New York to Monatana and California. The hunt is limited to 16 people total, men and women, yes we have women hunting!

We have a couple openings for Feb 2007. The hunt is 200.00 per day, we hunt 3 days Feb1-4. 600.00 total. There is a 40.00 food fee, all meals cooked and served and you just eat.......no dishes to do or ???. You will also need a 40.00 small game license. the food is awesome!! You wont go hungry!! Lodging is included and you think you are in Marriot! Last year we stayed at Encino Ranch in Texas Hill country!

So we are at 680.00 total minus transportation............

So here is the Best part!

Hogs............. UNLIMITED shooting for 3 days, no bag limit........ gutted skinned and quartered for you at NO CHARGE

Coyotes...........UNLIMITED

Bobcats...........UNLIMITED

Mountain Lion...........Unlimited

Jack Rabbit........Unlimited

We hunt nights as the hogs are nocturnal!! This is not a "fenced" hunt and is free ranging Russain/Feral hog hunt. Corn will be used as bait and "safari hunting"(elevated stands in a truck) can be done. All is legal in Texas.

Last year all 15 hunters had shots!

This is a great weekend! Hunt Thursday noon till Sunday noon. We have trucks returning to Indiana that can haul meat. Flight from Indy to San Antonio is about 325.00 round trip.

Anyone interested can email me @ jbwhttail@aol.com

200.00 reserves spot.......200.00 Aug 1st....... 240.00 Oct 1....... hunt paid for!!

2. Forgot to say..........

This is not a "good" bowhunt, anything is legal .22 and above....... .243 and above I reccomend. I use my .50 Knight