close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

thanks urbanhunter and heavy duty

Discussion in 'Indiana Trapping and Varmint Hunting' started by DBurris, Jan 23, 2007.

1. and special thanks to hoosier trapper. yesterday i bought a necker 600 and a fleshing board from hoosier trapper. they also gave me hands on instruction of how to use the knife. hey treehugger its not so tough,! messy yes but after two beaver and a couple of coon i think i've got it figured out. i also bought a bottle of hide tannig formula and will give that a try. those guys and gals at hoosier trapper are special. those needing trapping supplies please visit their location you won't be disappointed. thanks agian d.b. :)

2. thats good news
    congrats , Now I have a few beaver I need help with lol! J/K

3. Am I the only one suprised that Dean hasn't offered help here?

4. i think i need to go there and get some lessons on my 2 handled fleshing knife now. i was trying to flesh a deer cape monday and couldn't get anything off of it with the knife. had to use a scalpel!

5. Great deal urbanhunter and heavy duty - Thats what this site ought to be about - outdoors people networking and helping each other out in the sports we all love!

6. I'm glad to hear that Hoosier Trapper is still in business. I sold fur there back in the dark ages when I was a kid. I thought it was a magical and exotic place back then. They had stuff no one else had...and how the place smelled. You have to be a trapper to appreciate that sort of place.

7. They no longer buy fur but it is a drop off point for NAFA
    they sale traps and equipment and do taxidermy and make there own lures
    sale hunting lights etc.