close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The BobWhite are calling

Discussion in 'Upland Game hunting, Dogs and dog training' started by DDragon47, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Went to shoot some cays at J.P. DNR today and for over an hour they were call me and flying around. :dizzy:

I Can't wait till Nov. I'll get even with them. :evilsmile

But it is good to see so many around. :)

2. Yeah i wouldent be complaining about all of them around!!! It is kind of frustraiting watching them but the time will come!!! Soon enough:chillin:

3. I fished the Eel River near Roann last Sat, listened to bobwhites calling on the otherside of the river, nice sound to hear.

4. I hear the Quail about every day. NO not Quaildancer but the real Bob White and I can answer them and they will answer back. HOW COOL IS THAT JUST TO HEAR THEM

5. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

About the prettiest sound in nature.

6. Music to the ears...............;)

7. Quail

It is hard for me to decide between the sound of a turkey gobbling and a Bob White whistling. Both are very beautiful sounds in the wild.

DaWG

8. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

This a picture of some of the quail we got in December in Southern Indiana:

[​IMG]

9. I tend to go for earthtones, muted shirts, nothing loud.

10. Whistling

I was on the golf course last week and the quail were really whistling out there. Too bad I can't hunt them there. Shoot.

11. Seems odd, I've heard of people getting birdies out on the golf course all the time.

12. Oh so I guess it's a good thing then I'm color blind? Huh, Jimmy Buffet?

13. [​IMG]What's wrong with this shirt? It's a classic.