close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Boss - It's your call!!!

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by treehugger, Sep 10, 2006.

You decide if The Boss has run it's course with the visitors of this site.

1. Please more Boss pics and talk about it.

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
  2. Please less Boss pics and less talk about it.

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. Please no more Boss pics or talk about it.

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. Shut UP!!! We now HATE THE BOSS, THANKS TO YOU!!!

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. Ok, to stop the constant harassment by fellow IS visitors I am putting this out for your vote. I get requests all the time to post additional pics of The Boss. To be honest with you I'm about as sick of The Boss as many of you are, but the requests are relentless none the less. So, it's up to you all...More Boss, Less Boss, No Boss...you are the deciding factor.

2. Randy, for us poor doe killers, it's your burdon to keep showing us what is out there, to keep our dreams and hopes alive....I know it hurts, but if you can manage, just keep on teasing us with those photos of monster deer...you can even post a pic of the Boss if ya wanna.
    :bowdown: tree

Oh, and if I share your stand, I won't litter it up with moonpie wrapers and empty cola cans like Dean would.

3. Boss pics/talk are good with me.................:coolgleam

4. I eat only gourmet (Jiffy crunchy and raspberry jam....natural scents in the deer woods:hide: ) peanut butter and jelly samiches in the stand...thank you. And, Pepsi cola.....

However, I could offer you a fresh "Moon" Pie???????? Nothing but the finest for my "friends"......that's what kinda fella I am........

5. I vote Yeah for more Boss Pictures.........heck, one more perging ought to help me get down to fighting weight.........just in time for deer season.

Bruce, Bruce, Bruce....!!!!!!!!!