Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
I took my camera out of the woods a couple weeks ago. I had a nice 8pt on it. Plan on putting the camera back out this week when I put my stands up. I am running behind doing this.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I've had cams out all summer. I have some pretty good deer on them too. Nothing huge but some nice ones. Haven't been able to get a pic (as far as I know) from the buck I'd like to put my tag on this year. I've seen him twice in the same bean field at night. He's a 10, not great in the height department, but he is ok on mass and great on spread...which I would guess is close to 2 ft! I would say low to mid 150's. I have been pumped to get hunting since about june. I also have 3 buddies from WNY coming down to go hunting this year so I been doing a lot of work to get setup for them. Check these out but please don't post to anyone else other than this group. http://picasaweb.google.com/108494550283537364918/2010Bucks?authkey=Gv1sRgCKaHn-rTi7Dr0AE#

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
very nice bob. i am having trouble putting pictures on here. I can't access social networking or personal storage sites from my computer at work. Although i can access this site. You have any other suggestions on how i can get pictures from my local drive on here? I would like to share some of my pictures.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Some weak 8 pointers, but I got several new spots that I've walked and plenty of sign, but didn't put the cameras out. I'm bouncing around various properties this year, so not the stability I've had in the past. I have 3 boys, so starting next year, I'm just gonna meet with several landowners and try to lock inot a long term lease.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.