close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Bud Shootout at Daytona

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Fuzzy Muzzy, Feb 10, 2007.

1. congrats fuzz just glad to see rainbow warrior checked out early.that should spark some fun huh?

2. Ohhh I kinda like him too along with Jimmy Johnson and Kurt Busch...BUT SMOKE IS #1 in My book!

Fuzzy

3. Kyle Busch looked good, Jimmy didn't look bad, not a bad night...

Another classic Jr. moment..."We were running good, I just got a little inpatient and pushed a little too hard."

Every week...he never learns...just keeps runnin' into people and saying he got a little excited...apparently "seeing air" doesnt run in the family...

4. Oh teamamate, atleast he admitted it. Jimmy and Jeffy would've blamed every damn car in the field to make themselves feel better. Happens every time when one of the twinkie twins screw up. I'm pretty sure the California weinie, had everybody in nascar pissed at him for quite some time for wrecking someone every time he went out. What was that 2 years ago?????

5. Lets see If the 48 can go all week and make it though TECK INSP.....cheating again!!!!! Not that Bunch....maybe Chad will be able to stay and watch the RACE this year!!!!!

6. [​IMG]:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: ....Its called the JR. Nation...:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

7. Two things I HATE about Nascar . . .

At least on Fox is a commercial every 6-8 laps at Daytona. Between laps 8-20 on the first segment of racing last night, THREE commercials.

The second thing I hate about Nascar is the post-race/post-accident speeches the drivers give. You can almost predict the first two sentences each one says!

8. hahaha, nascar is great....everybody wrecks everybody....but not "your" driver right fellas...i know my guys never turn anybody...hahahahaha

its like pitching in baseball...everybody is trying to cheat, but not get caught...fine line

9. You might have to explain this one to me! I don't see the releationship between the two sports here. I agree with the racing analogy, but pitchers in baseball.

10. spitballs, humidors for the balls at home, nail files...all trying to get that edge...

bumping, grazing a bumper, taking that extra 1/32 off the spoiler...all trying to get the edge...

11. glad to see 2o win jr needs to decide what he wants to do

12. Hey,
    If anyone is interested, I have a Fastasy Nascar League set up on another forum. I'd like to invite all here to join in the league. You NEED TO GET REGISTERED this WEEK! If you want information, send me a PM and I'll PM you back with the login info.
    Thanks,
    Fuzzy

13. SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE!!!

one day on the way to wal-mart I was ahead of Jr. on Coldwater Rd. Right before the last stoplight to turn into the parking lot he tried to come up outside of me but there wasn't room. He ended hitting a fire hydrant, an old lady and her shitzu, a 1986 buick lesabre and some guys golf clubs in the parking lot. He just got excited and tried a little too hard...

14. its too bad he had a great car that night too...