Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Or like the Reggie Bush "push" the final play of the game???:dizzy:
I never said that Matt Leinart being pushed into the endzone was legal. What I did state was that it was a known fact that ND purposly grew their grass w/out cutting it for that game. Is that illegal, no, and they were well within their rights.

I didn't care too much for that game anyways, I was too busy going nuts in Ann Arbor watching Chad Henne to Mario Manningham for the game winner against Penn State the same day!

I never said that Matt Leinart being pushed into the endzone was legal. What I did state was that it was a known fact that ND purposly grew their grass w/out cutting it for that game. Is that illegal, no, and they were well within their rights.

I didn't care too much for that game anyways, I was too busy going nuts in Ann Arbor watching Chad Henne to Mario Manningham for the game winner against Penn State the same day!
I was not trying to put words in your mouth, just putting another "spin" on the cheating in the sports world.

That Chevy T. Stewart is driving is BAD FAST! If I could just get him in a Ford my little world would be perfect. Look for Smoke to win on Sunday.:coolgleam 20

trent dont take this the wrong way...but that little picture makes you a bad person. you should go to confession right now.
seriously though
how stinking fast is that 20 car?!?!?!?
you dont have to worry about tony wrecking your hendrick girls...unless he somehow creates a way to wreck people that are 600 yards behind him :evilsmile:evilsmile:evilsmile

Smoke is not slow. No hate for Tony. He's a chevy guy...just kind of a dick, thats all hahaha

i think he wins going away though...at least 2 hendrick cars in the top 5 though...
Stewart looked crazy fast, but IMHO Mikey spinning JR. and the 8 still finishing 2nd...... Whatever guys! It's gonna be a hell of a race! Where do you learn all of those big words anyway Trent?

Hmmm...

Post Inspection Problem with #24? SPEED's Victory Lane show is reporting NASCAR is looking hard at the #24-Jeff Gordon car that won the 2nd Gatorade Duel 150 race, supposedly something with the templates.(2-15-2006

Jeff Gordon's Duels-winning racecar failed post-race inspection on Thursday, dropping the three-time Daytona 500 winner to a 42nd-place starting spot for Sunday's race. The car was too low, but NASCAR officials said no point deductions would be levied

This is goodyears fault...doenst matter, he has no better than a 5th place car...hes in the top 20 by the 20th lap...

Smoke...Bowyer...Jimmy...Said...Gordon....thats your top 5...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.