close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Theee Official Trial Cam Contest "Picture" Thread.......

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by trdtnlbwhntr, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric lets go lets see some of the non-eligible monsters now that we are allowed to see them. Lets see the big ones since you only showed us the medium ones at a clip of every other minute you were posting the infamous deer chewing corn smiling at the camera picture. Lets see his grand-dad... Its alright lets see what you got.

2. Patience.........:evilsmile :evilsmile

3. I am still trying to decide who I am going to put my money to win this contest!

Maybe Tree and his lil honey hole or maybe JL!

4. Hell im in the contest and im betting its HuntinIN for sure. Eric was best friends with mr bellar and it seems he turned all his deer loose on erics back 40, or at least his trail cameras show that.

5. 8 posts already and not that first picture yet!!! I think you may have to lock this down DEW and issue passwords so the pictures can be posted without all the BS jamming this post. :cwm27:

6. Well the war has started. Just got my cams our and look out in a few days, HERE COMES 410. I don't check my cams but one a week or so. I thought I would play fair and put my cams out on Aug 1st when the contest begins. Good luck to all.

7. games begin!

whos watching the $16.00 !!!!

rook

8. I am Rook!!! :coolgleam