Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Chapter or whatever ya call it (Indiana Trapping and Varmit Hunting), doesn't seem to busy yet. Just though i'd see if there very many out there on here that **** or coyote hunt. I used to coyote hunt a lot but now I 1rst shift job, its pretty much impossible. So I go over Christmas vacation usually, go with a few ppl I know around here(Peru/Kokomo area). I had a decent coyote dog till she hung herself(still pisses me off). Now i'm trying to get more into **** huntin. Haven't went this year yet though, but deer season is about done for me so i'll go soon here. I wouldn't mind going w/ somebody with good dogs sometime just to see more ***** get treed. I usually go with a friend. His dogs are okay but tend to run off if it's a slow night, which makes for a long night... GRRRR I do have a Plot hound that was given to me because he didn't hunt coyotes, and would like to get him started on *****. I just need more time to do the things I love I guess.

Alan

·
Registered
284 Posts
I hunt and trap Coyote and **** very hard all winter long. I travel around the state during the late winter months but stay pretty close to home here in Southern Indiana throughout deer seasons. **** dogs can be aggrevating, but they are a joy to have when they work!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts