close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

This is my season

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by Treehugger1971, Nov 23, 2006.

1. Went this afternoon to the parents house for Thanksgiving dinner. Got there an hour early, so went to move my stand to new location for tommorow. Here I am carrying my stand mind you making all kinds of noise and what do I walk up on? Two does with a 150 class buck (at about 60 yards at 12:30). Did I mention I had no gun. Just perfect for the way my season has been going. Being the optimst I am atleast I know theres still a good one around.:banghead3

2. Aint' that just a kick in the teeth :(

3. Sounds like some of the luck I've been having.

4. Its been like that lately for me. Thinkin about going back to my old huntin grounds.:rolleyes:

5. Bummer Tree!!! Hopefully you'll get a chance at him with that new stand location. NEVER GO TO THE WOODS DURING HUNTING SEASON WITHOUT YOUR BOW OR GUN!!! Like I needed to tell you that after your experience...GOOD LUCK!

6. Well that's what has happen to me all year too. NO GUN lots of deer sightings, Take gun no deer sightings. I quess that's why they call it HUNTING.

7. No comment,,,,,,I do not believe in Karma, but after that smack talking thread came out months ago. I really wish I would have held my breath on posting any smack!!!! LOL It has been a tough hunting season for me, but deer hunting is not over yet. Awful tempting to see how much I could get on all my hunting equiptment on E-bay though!:16suspect

8. Oh Hell!!!!! sounds like my normal season........ But we keep at it huh?
    It all will work out, it did for me, I know it will for you.
    Good Luck!

9. i hear ya!! no more smack talk for me. i can't put my money where my mouth is.:hide:

10. smack

I didn't even talk smack and still waiting!:banghead3

11. Rule # 1 - Start talkin' smack, it helps build confidence!

Rule # 2 - Keep talkin' smack, it's bound to pay off...eventually!!!

12. Sure glad I didn't do any of that!