close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

This makes 100!

Discussion in 'Indiana Waterfowl Hunting' started by DEC, Jan 10, 2007.

1. I just picked up the last 4 pack that Gander in Ft. Wayne had for $69.95.:biggrin:

[​IMG]

Adding these 4 to what the three of us that hunt together already have makes for .... 100 BIG FEET :cool:

I think the magic 100 mark is just what is needed to send those stubborn late season geese into a frenzy.:tongue:

Now we have to buy that enclosed trailer. We can only haul 60 in the open trailer we have.

Come on Sept. 1, 2007!

2. great

100 bigfoots will be very impressive. dont rush on your trailor purchase, we enclosed our open trailor with side doors and shelves that each decoy stands alone. by using side doors loading and unloading is fast in the field keeps bags out and pertects your costly investment. you can also add lights on all four sides to brighten up your work area. too bad seasons closing soon

3. Nice Dec. Don't goose hunt but may go along just to see how long it takes to put out a 100 of those things.

4. We hunt with 60 regularly, because that is all our trailer will hold, but on occasion we break them all out. I can set 60 by myself in about 20 minutes. It really doesn't take that long if you have 2 or 3 guys. We seldom hunt with all 8 dozen, but man is it cool looking when we do.:biggrin:

5. Good lord that's a lot of chin-strapers....I am jealous!