close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Thursday chat 8:00

Discussion in 'Indiana Outdoor News' started by ice dude, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Remember everyone we have a chat on Thursdays at 8:00 PM. Please come and share your stories and fishing/ hunting tip with everyone on this wonderfull site.

Thank you all who attend.

2. sorry i missed it, i was too busy watching "Jeepers Creepers 2".....

3. bump :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile

4. Thursday night chat rocks! But be careful, you never know what we will be chatting about!!!

5. Brother I'm a regular at the Thurs. night chat and seem to recall waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy more B.S. than hunting stories haha. It's a always a good time though...

6. Always more BS, definately good stuff.

7. obviously the thursday night chats have devolved quite a bit in the past 2 1/2 years since the original post, but it sure is lots of fun!

8. Funny, I only recall educational information in all chats I've ever partook in.......:help:

9. Grandpa's going to have to wash your mouth out with soap after a fib like that.

10. Didn't know yens had 'em! I'll try to remember next Thurs.!

11. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

Cool to see you guys into the chat. I hope to have the "people in chat" feature on the forums back up and running soon.

12. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Carefull Tobias, enter at your own risk!....And thanks Steve, i like knowing whos in the chat before i go in, i hate logging in and being stuck alone with that Weimer guy..........:dizzy:

13. Thanks Steve.............I like to go in also knowing who is about to learn how to fish from a livestock animal tank. :mad: Trying to keep that from enemy hands. :cwm27:

14. Wow!!! The fish tank guy!! My Idol.

15. No kidding. Then you have to leave real quick and act like you didn't see them...:coco: