Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember everyone we have a chat on Thursdays at 8:00 PM. Please come and share your stories and fishing/ hunting tip with everyone on this wonderfull site.

Thank you all who attend.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
sorry i missed it, i was too busy watching "Jeepers Creepers 2".....

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
Thursday night chat rocks! But be careful, you never know what we will be chatting about!!!

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Brother I'm a regular at the Thurs. night chat and seem to recall waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy more B.S. than hunting stories haha. It's a always a good time though...

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
obviously the thursday night chats have devolved quite a bit in the past 2 1/2 years since the original post, but it sure is lots of fun!

·
Administrator
3,967 Posts
Cool to see you guys into the chat. I hope to have the "people in chat" feature on the forums back up and running soon.

·
Premium Member
4,583 Posts
Didn't know yens had 'em! I'll try to remember next Thurs.!
Carefull Tobias, enter at your own risk!....And thanks Steve, i like knowing whos in the chat before i go in, i hate logging in and being stuck alone with that Weimer guy..........:dizzy:

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
thanks Steve, i like knowing whos in the chat before i go in, i hate logging in and being stuck alone with that Weimer guy..........:dizzy:
Thanks Steve.............I like to go in also knowing who is about to learn how to fish from a livestock animal tank. :mad: Trying to keep that from enemy hands. :cwm27:

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Carefull Tobias, enter at your own risk!....And thanks Steve, i like knowing whos in the chat before i go in, i hate logging in and being stuck alone with that Weimer guy..........:dizzy:
No kidding. Then you have to leave real quick and act like you didn't see them...:coco:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts