close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

To all the southern IN shroom seekers

Discussion in 'Mushroom Hunting' started by rackstalker, Mar 3, 2007.

1. It has been tough for me finding these tasty morsels and i would like to invite a few of you experienced shroom seekers to give help in this by inviting a few of you guys to Jefferson County to go on a shroom hunt with me. Its very hilly ground and it will be a great outing if anyone is interested let me know. Thanks guys!

2. That's funny, I was just walking some ground with the owner for a turkey and deer lease, and, he was very worried about his mushrooms! I'm sure a few guys will take you up on that offer! I stink at finding them, but am good at finding long beards and racks.

3. Ill be ready when you are rackstalker. Live pretty close to you. Cant wait for them to pop up and get them in the skillet. Plus with my great guide this year I hope to get a turkey early.:woohoo1:

4. Ok tree let me know when you think that crop is ready and we will go! Im psyched now because I usually only find then when its too late......lol. I have 3 ridges 192 acres total-----comfy shoes might be in order. Do ya have a 4whlr........It helps getting to the ridges.....huntin r u goin?

5. rackstalker i may be interested ... i morel hunt in ya county from time to time

6. ok fella your in if u want too.........i need all the help I can get!

7. i may be able to help ya out a bit on findin morels .... keep me posted on the date or dates ya wantin to hunt ... ya can contact me on yahoo messenger if you like .... canis_lupus692002

8. heyyyyyy

Is it shroom time yet!!!!!!:bloos: