close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

too many shots

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by ice dude, Nov 18, 2005.

1. It sounds like wwIII is goin on today in the woods behind mine. if those guys could shoot them deer would be in danger. i am sure glad they cant. I'll get my tags filled in the morning i hope. Good luck to everyone that gets out tonight and this weekend.

2. We must hunt near the same place. The same thing goes on behnd where I hunt, and I question how ethically they hunt as well.

Also hoping to fill my last tag tomorrow morning, going to bundle up, and pack a lunch.

Good luck to all.

3. Ethical?? these guys are not ethical at all. I went out Monday after i stoped hunting i did a little trespassing(shh dont tell no one). i walked a few yards from one of the deer trails that goes from my woods into their woods and out in to a gravel pit area. as i walked along i saw a very large deer laying in the brush. So i went over to look at it and it made me very mad when i got to where the head should have been. Someone had killed this large buck and just cut off the head and left the deer to rot. What is the point of killing for a rack, all i want is a frezzer full of meat. I ussally only shoot does but this year the lady hit the wrong buttons and i have to take a buck, which is ok i have my eye on a nice 8 pt.

4. where i'm hunting at i (public land) i found 4 skins with the heads still attached a(2 bucks 2 does). they better not let me catch them doing it :bash: . Left everything in a pile in the middle of the parking area too.