close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Topwater Weapons

Discussion in 'Indiana Bass Fishing' started by treehugger, Jun 9, 2006.

1. The topwater bass action is upon us...let us know what your favorite topwater baits are to go after those lunker largemouth bass!!!

Mine are: 1) Zara Spook 2) Chug Bug 3) Scum Frog 3) Rubber Worm on the moss

:fish: :fish: :fish:

2. 1 Sugoi splash2 spook
    3 a jointed rapala worked across the surface.

3. give me a black gitterbug at night or a buzzbait or a floating repala. yea.

4. WOW I go nuts with topwater baits my favorite is the frog in heavy moss or pads, I live to throw a worm with no weight in the same place. In open water a buzzbait o a spook work for me. BUT YOU GOT TO LOVE THE ACTION ON A FROG IN MOSS.

5. love that muck

4 nice bass in the slop tonight, all on a frog, lost 3 others, but that blow up is almost enough, lipping the bass is a bonus.

6. i like to use the original plastic frog or even a strike king rat and sometimes a soft plastic popper or even a hard plastic popper. i love any and all kinds of topwater they are the most exciting bait to use

7. Rowdy

Rowdy

I use Moss Rats and frogs for the heavy muck. I also like plastic worms. When the muck is just along the shore line I like to use big double hooked poppers along the edge of moss. I witnessed a small snake getting murdered by a bass yesterday....it was awsome!

8. FireLt72

FireLt72 Staff Member Mod

I love a rat on grass/moss mats, that is so much fun. My favorite top water is a B2 Buzz Bait, I don't like single bladed buzzers, I like twins and they ride up better.