close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Training program

Discussion in 'Mushroom Hunting' started by QuailDancer, Feb 27, 2006.

1. The Six Week Training Regiment

Below is the suggested pre-expediton mental and physical training regiment:

• 6 weeks b/4 start
      - talk all the shroom'n trash you can think up - program your mind not to remember the pain (damn freak'n hills) - start your physical training by thinking about being in shape 5 weeks

- begin practing the art of bending over-tie your shoes 3-4 times a day - lip sink the words "Got some over here" - recondition your mind on the old places where you found shrooms b/4 - practice climbing over your neighbors fence 4 weeks

- Prepare your equipment - walk around the block once to get the heart beat going - increase the shoe tying to 5-6 times a day 3 weeks

- begin nightly dreaming stage (usally associated with shroom'n) - walk to the grocery and buy butter, crackers and brown bags(**) - let your dog out and watch him/her run and imagine keeping that pace for about 8 hours 2 weeks

- increase walk around the block to 3 times around block - begin practicing out-load "Got some over here!!" - have your better half hide sponges in the yard and you go find them 1 week

- rest up after following the stringent regiment above, sit back and wait for those babies to start popping up around around your feet!

2. One of the best programs I've seen. But a little rigorous.

3. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Yeh, a little rough...whatever happened to--go to the store, buy mushrooms (along with some beer) go home and sit down in front of the tv?

4. is there donuts included in that program?

5. Straight Butter, Baby!!!!

;) Better skip the Donuts, to make room for BUTTER!!!! MMMmmmmm....BUTTER!!!!

6. I don't know where my wife would do that or not, while I set and watch Nascar. It seens a little rough for the little lady. But I will ask.