close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trapper And Hunters We Need You Help Asap!

Discussion in 'Indiana Trapping and Varmint Hunting' started by Heavyduty, Jan 23, 2007.

1. just received a phone call from a concerned member.

There is a radio station in Logansport , Indiana
    WHZR they are playing a Anti hunting , trapping and development "PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT"
    the phone # 574-722-1037

I don't have the entire add details but it says something along these lines

Every year millions of animals are killed or injured by trapping, hunting and development etc.

please make the call to voice your concern about the add.

thanks for the Help

Lonnie

2. i called the station and got the recording with the request line # 1-800 457-6647, when they finaly picked up I asked aboyt the PSA the di-k head yelled at me to" call the station stupid and hung up!!" wish i lived closer id go introduce myself!!!

3. I called this today. They told me that it was not anit-hunting or anti-trapping, but that it's message was for landowners to conserve their land.
    (Having not heard it, it was hard to say anything) He then told me that it was no longer running and had been pulled.

4. [(Having not heard it, it was hard to say anything) He then told me that it was no longer running and had been pulled.[/quote]

Good deal! _ I don't trap at this point in my life - but we all need to do whatever we can to preserve this valuable management tool that has had such a rich tradition over the years!

They get trapping - next they will come after your outdoor sport:16suspect

5. I have an update
    the place that made the PSA was Wildlife land trust in Wisconsin
    1-800-729-save

please give them a call and let them know how much we disapprove the message