close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Travelling bar

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by ccavacini, Jan 19, 2007.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Wouldn't this be nice to have in your neighborhood?

[​IMG]

2. Looks like the patrons have to pedal to move it.......................they finally came up with a workout routine custom made for Dean. :biggrin: :biggrin:

3. Do they play cool music like the Ice Cream Man??

4. What the hell is that supposed to mean D????:mad: I DO work out man......!!! 12 oz. curls add up when you do thousands of reps ya know......

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2007
  5. Sorry Dean............didn't know about the curls. :hide:

6. Curls... I thought that you were bald???!!:hide:

7. Have you ever seen me before? That's what I thought.......

A guy asked me the other day..."Dean, have you lost some hair"? and I replied, "NO, it's in the shower, in my hats, on the bathroom floor, in my comb, on my pillow....it's all accounted for".

Jackal.....

8. I guess that is what I get for heresay and the few photos here on IS. Sorry, my bad.:grouphug:

9. That's what you get for believing the likes of Qauil, Werstler, and the like....I like to think of my situation as "follicly challenged", as opposed to "balding". It's not as devastating.

Besides, "I've got so much mojo, I don't need hair". This is a quote from my best friend, Harold.

10. Gosh Dean, if I had any part (not like the part on your head) in that, I'm sorry. :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile