close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Triple A

Discussion in 'Indiana Waterfowl Hunting' started by dleslie217, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Should "Triple-A" (anti aircraft artillery) be allowed for goose hunting? What's your thoughts on this?

2. Fixed position turrets or trailer mounted assemblys?

3. I think we know how Jim Zumbo would answer this. I would say no. I'll tell you what...I have been seeing hundreds of geese on a daily basis. I'm thinking we need have an open season on these birds during the month of February.

4. Triple A--------flack?

For domestic geese all hunters should limit themselves to single shot shotguns. For Canada geese crossing over the boarder without a passport, we can't be sure of their intentions. These reble geese my be wanting to start some sort of Gooselamic Jihad, all begins with pooping on the greens at our favorite course. In that case, we should just turn OldIronButt loose on them, it's what he dreams of.

5. No ugly black guns. Only full camo masterpieces allowed.;)

No need for heavy artillery. Just extend the seasons, that will be good enough.:coolgleam

6. This is just me, I hope Pigeon and Dec kill all the geese. HAHAHA

7. If you don't support the use of AAA for geese, you must be against the second ammendment. It's all or nothing, people...there is no grey area.

8. :cwm27: :cwm27: Thanks I needed that... HAHAHA

9. SAM's for all gooslamic jihads. I can see the feathers exploding!

10. 3.5" BB's at 1550 fps through a patternmaster take care of that for me:evilsmile

11. Attitudes like this is what creates controversy..............what prove do you have that these "rebel geese" are pooping on our greens? For all we know it could be our own government pooping on our greens!!.........just trying to incite us so we will back the war against the Gooselamic Jihad.

12. I will say that I, Sgt First Class DNB, a soldier under Duck Commander Robertson. We will take no POW's next season, my platoon sniped out a meager 26 of the Al-chin-straper's this year with plans to dismantle the entire regimen next year.

13. Hey, Osama Been Flyin'...are you listening????

:coco: :dizzy: Duck hunters anyways......

14. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

I never thought i would say this, you guys have lost it!.......:yikes:

15. CB I think you are on to something.