close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Troop tackle drive

Discussion in 'Northeast Indiana Fishing Reports' started by bigling97, Jan 25, 2006.

1. I just wanted anybody in the Hammond area that is going to the show on either the 28th or 29th of Jan. That The Tracker Bass Club will be collecting tackle to send to the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. I work with a group called Operation Outreach they do care packages for the troops some common donations would be sun screen, babywipes, socks, t-shirts, beef jerky,we send tackle 2piece rods and reels line lures terminal tackle things like that last year we did it and the troops loved it!!! Can't imagine having cabin fever and not being able to do nothing about it. If anyone wishes to donate stop by the Holiday Boat sales booth I will have a drop box there for donations. Anything will help We don't want your 100.00 baitcaster. Just something with some life left in it.
    Thankyou.
    Jerry Harling Secretary
    Tracker Bass Club.

2. good deal. i know a few people with family over there and you are right about them loving the care packs that everyone sends. Is there an address to send stuff to for those of us that cant make it to the show?