close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Turkey Calls For Sale!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Indiana Turkey Hunting' started by Fuzzy Muzzy, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Fellow Indiana Sportsman.com Members,
    I have these 10 calls just about ready to go, they are roughed out and just need the finish sanding and the nice shiny coating put on. I thought I would go ahead and list them to see if anyone might want first dibs on one or two, maybe even 3 of them! They come numbered, signed and with a Certificate of Authenticity.
    My usual price is $45.00 plus $4.05 USPS Priority Mail Shipping….HOWEVER, for Indiana Sportsman.com Members, THROUGH THE END OF MARCH, I AM PAYING THE SHIPPING! That’s right! $45.00 TO YOUR DOOR!
    Let me know if you are interested!!!! PM ME and let me know which one to reserve for YOU!!!!
    Thanks!
    Fuzzy
    #1 SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!! “The Baller” ~ Cherry & Walnut
    [​IMG]
    #2 “The Latte” ~ Cherry & Oak
    [​IMG]
    #3 “The Spur” ~ Cedar & Basswood
    [​IMG]
    #4 “The Rounder” ~ Cedar & Walnut
    [​IMG]
    #5 SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!“The Beard Buster” ~ Walnut
    [​IMG]
    #6 “The Blonde” ~ Poplar
    [​IMG]
    #7 “The Scribe” ~ Cherry & Walnut (Deano this has YOUR name on it)
    [​IMG]
    #8 “The Fishtail” ~ Hickory & Poplar GONE!!!!!!!!!!! Goin home to Super_Mag!!!!
    [​IMG]
    #9 “The Teacher’s Pet” ~ Walnut
    [​IMG]
    #10 SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!!“The Riff” ~ Cherry, Walnut & Cypress
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2007
  2. Awesome Fuzzy. Looking good:coolgleam

3. Can we have our name engraved in Them???? Do they come Finished also....Fuzz they are nice!!!!!!!

4. Brew,
    I try not to do much engraving on the box it's self. (I don't have that steady of a hand with the Dremel) What I do is personalize the bottom of the call for you in ink. YES, they come finished! I just posted these before they were done so I could give everyone a chance at them.
    Thanks,
    Fuzzy

5. Back atcha indylandon! I just marked them SOLD SOLD SOLD!
    Fuzzy

6. Hey Fuzz, I looked all over that darn thing and never saw my name on it anywhere. Perhaps there's a problem with the pics.?

Just kiddin' Fuzz....lookin' good bud.

7. Deano, When you buy it from me I'll put your name right on the bottom of it!

Thanks!
    Fuzzy