close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

turkey choke tube

Discussion in 'Indiana Turkey Hunting' started by scrapewatcher, Mar 25, 2006.

1. interested in what brand of turkey choke tube you all use. i just bought a gobble stopper extreme to try. any one ever use one?

2. FireLt72

FireLt72 Staff Member Mod

Nope, I have the undertaker from HS Strutt, very good tube and good priced.

Eric

3. I shoot a Rem. 870 with a Tru Glo Strut Stopper, and I love it.

4. this one is made by tru glo it should be pretty good then. thanks.

5. FireLt72

6. darn firelite that could be dangerous. i'm glad you showed me that. i think i'll get me a undertaker. i was going to but they were sold out of the 12 gauge. do you know of any problems with those? again thanks i really appreciate it. glad it only cost $20.00

7. Choke tubes

I use a Hastings. I have not had any problems with mine. I have killed turkeys at 48 yards, and a number of turkeys at the 35 to 40 yard range. That turkey I shot at 48 yards had 13 pellets in his head and neck.

8. i've been using a hastings the last few yrs. and have killed several birds with it i just wanted to see basically if i could get some extra yardage with somethin else.

9. FireLt72

I actually can't find a post anywhere that says anything bad about the Undertaker. I looked, but no go. I would actually post it, I have nothing to lose by doing so, lol.

I like mine and I shot a benelli Nova 12g, I patterned my at 40 yards and was able to hit a coke can bottom with 8-10 pellets. I was getting 20+ in the kill zone easy at 40 also on the target of a turkey head.