close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

two deer down and lost.

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by oldbuckkiller, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

lost my deer to standing corn. nice buck and a nice doe.

2. Plenty of day-light left,, better go back and look again.:mad:

3. yeah you better start walking those rows and following their tracks in the mud... sounds like you gave up on it.

4. Are they dead? Will they make a complete recovery? If you don't think so you owe it to the deer to look a little harder...and maybe some target practice afterwards.

5. I hope you won't be shooting at anymore until you make a dedicated effort to find those 2...maybe you have but I think I would still be out there looking if I found blood.

6. Get some lunch...regroup and maybe give the deer some time to tighten up...grab your buddies and start walking row by row looking for blood on the stalks.

7. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

i found two gut piles someone else found them. o well i guess i will try again. there are plenty of deer out there.

8. :confused:

9. I'll second that motion!!! What the heck??? :confused: :confused:

Alan

10. Yeah, I guess...oh, well. Shoot 'em, and if they don't drop, just leave 'em lay wherever they end up and shoot some more. Plenty of deeer out there...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2006
  11. Whatever! :coco:

12. Eh?

Yeah, the likelyhood of that happening twice is perty slim dude!!! :bash:

You have to watch that standing corn, it'll just eat up them dear!

Alan

BTW: I have some ocean front property that I need to get rid of real cheap!

13. I just love story time with OBK.............

OBK, you ever hunt wolverines with Napolean Dynamite? Did you use a flippin' 12 guage?

14. odd someone found both your deer at the same time. they must have laid down by each other and died like romeo and juliet. i thought you were allowed only one in a 24 hr. period.

15. :lol: