close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Two Officially Scored

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by M4Madness, Jan 28, 2006.

1. Well, they're not huge by most standards, but I had my last two bucks officially scored for the Hoosier Book this last week. Both were taken by shotgun within 1/4 mile of my rural home.

[​IMG]
    2004 Buck - 155 4/8" Gross; 152 6/8" Net

[​IMG]
    2005 Buck - 151 1/8" Gross; 148 1/8" Net

I've been deer hunting for 10 years and have been fortunate to take 8 bucks:

Two 2 1/2 year olds
    Four 3 1/2 year olds
    Two 4 1/2 year olds (or older?)

2. Some nice bucks!

3. M4Madness...Congrats!!! 2 very nice bucks.

treehugger

4. good job

good job congrat very fine bucks hope to see some like these this coming year..

5. Dang guy, what does it take to make you smile?????

NICE DEER!!!

6. Nice ones!!!

I'm not sure whos standards you are going up against but they must not know a good buck when they see one. Awesome bucks M4.

7. A 170"+ buck. ;)

Thanks for the compliments, guys.

8. Awesome bucks.......but I agree with Bocephus. When I shot the only HRBP entry that I have, I looked like that guy Bob from the Enzyte commercials. Smiling from ear to ear for days.

9. I smiled in a picture once...I looked like an idiot...I don't smile in pictures anymore.

10. Hey Silverdog, I just saw one of those commercials today. Old Bob was coming out of a swimming pool and his scivvvies fell off. How the heck could that happen if he had a full "Enzyte" Grissle??? He was sporting a sweet tan too.(Whiter than Casper the Ghost!!) Have you seen it??

the best part of it was that this African American lady was staring at his lower unit like it was huge...use your imagaination on this one fellas!!!!!!

Did you take the Enzyte the morning before the kill???

"Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone"

11. Silverdog, I just noticed that you aren't even a half hour from me. Do you ever put in for the Crane deer hunts?

12. When it exceeds 140" EVERYONE will smile!!! ;)

Great deer!!! :)

13. Not everyone smiles over an HRBP entry

Not everyone Joe. But urnest hunters do. I could go my whole life and take nothing but 140s, I'd be tickled silly. Go to SE Iowa and see how the locals there feel about 140s. They don't even consider shooting bucks unless they're at least 160+. Wouldn't that be awesome to have so many mature bucks around that you could pass up 140-150s and let them grow another year or so?? Hell, a good doe makes me smile, because all I can think about is getting those straps on the grill. ;)

14. Great point Dean..........

When we have a trophy behind every tree, they are NO LONGER TROPHIES!

Those are some nice deer M4Madness, you have been blessed!

15. wow!!

wow!!

makes me wish my luck would change. lol