Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been archery hunting 32 years, mostly public land. This was the first time I scored two P&Y in one year. Especially nice since I lost last season to COVID. Scored Nov. 3rd & Nov.16th in Illinois. First one is very symmetrical ten and will score about 140”. The second one is the dream buck I’ve waited so long for. Have no idea what he’ll score as I have not taken anything close to his size before. Will be eligible to measure mid-January.

Still got my Indiana archery tag in my pocket. Have not used yet. Maybe will still get out with that.

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
Been archery hunting 32 years, mostly public land. This was the first time I scored two P&Y in one year. Especially nice since I lost last season to COVID. Scored Nov. 3rd & Nov.16th in Illinois. First one is very symmetrical ten and will score about 140”. The second one is the dream buck I’ve waited so long for. Have no idea what he’ll score as I have not taken anything close to his size before. Will be eligible to measure mid-January.

Still got my Indiana archery tag in my pocket. Have not used yet. Maybe will still get out with that.
Way to go, impressive buck. Look forward to hearing the score.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts