close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Unamerican

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by treehugger, Jul 10, 2006.

1. 38 SENATORS VOTED TODAY AGAINST MAKING ENGLISH AS THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF AMERICA. HERE THEY ARE.

Kaka (D-HI)
    Bayh (D-IN) :bash:
    Biden (D-DE)
    Bingaman (D-NM)
    Boxer (D-CA)
    Cantwell (D-WA)
    Clinton (D-NY)
    Dayton (D-MN)
    Dodd (D-CT)
    Domenici (R-NM)
    Durbin (D-IL)
    Feingold (D-WI)
    Feinstein (D-CA)
    Harkin (D-IA)
    Inouye (D-HI)
    Jeffords (I-VT)
    Kennedy (D-MA)
    Kerry (D-MA)
    Kohl (D-WI)
    Lautenberg (D-NJ)
    Leahy (D-VT)
    Levin (D-MI)
    Lieberman (D-CT)
    Menendez (D-NJ)
    Mikulski (D-MD)
    Murray (D-WA)
    Obama (D-IL)
    Reed (D-RI)
    Reid (D-NV)
    Salazar (D-CO)
    Sarbanes (D-MD)
    Schumer (D-NY)
    Stabenow (D-MI)
    Wyden (D-OR)

REMEMBER THIS THE DAY YOU VOTE. PLEASE PASS THIS ON

2. Press 1 If You Disagree Them...

3. Opps! Press 1 if you disagree WITH them...I guess I need to preview my posts. You lose the effect when you have to correct your own posts.

4. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

that make me mad my family has alway voted dem but i just might quit voting completly i was always raised the dems are for the common man i guess not.

5. gee, a buch of "D's" on that list

Not for the common man, the common idiot, I think maybe you are mistaken. Maybe you should join NRA, or go get your lifetime handgun permit (if you can have one). Help protect our rights as working people that want to hunt and own guns.

Eric

P.S. - Your posts are all obviously in jest, you are not fooling anyone on here.

6. The Dems are not for the common man. The Dems leadership believes that Americans cannot think, act, or take care of themselves without some government program to help them do it. As we all know there are citizens out there willing to play that game and as long as the Dems keep promoting this type of idealism there will be people out there taking advantage of it while most of us work everyday and fend for ourselves without government handouts. Instead of Evan Bayh just coming out and saying he doesn't want to run for President he continues to do stupid bonehead moves like this that does his speaking for him...Be a man Evan!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2006
  7. That seems a little harsh. I could go on about number of things I think the Republican party has pulled that I think has been idiotic, but we hunters should stick together, no matter which party you vote. When the next Republican presidential candidate is named, I won't hold it against him/her responsible for some of the things this administration has pulled, which I view as completely "idiotic."

8. Politics are a bad thing to start a conversation on. Its gonna come soon enough when those of us born and bred here in the working class become the minority and before english becomes a foreign language in most schools. Oh boy I cant wait. can anyone else say civil unrest.

9. My daughter, in kindergarten last year, had a hispanic boy that transferred into the school. He spoke absolutely no English. They put a school employee in the classroom with him to help him. She spoke absolutely no Spanish. What the...? Taxpayers money for a lady to "babysit" in the classroom. I just don't get it.

10. my bad

Sorry, Josh, didn't mean to offend you or anyone else. Just trying to rattle his cage to get him to stop posting and leave.

11. I completely agree with tree. What a fricking joke, not only is it a waste of tax payers money, but a waste of time, effort, and probably takes away from the other students in class. I dont consider myself racist at all, but they have got to go. Armed gaurds at the border, strict penalties for employers that give them jobs, and even stricter penalties for those caught more than once sneaking over here. And yet an end to jobs being lost to people that will work for 25 cents a day. If a manufacturer wants to move his company over there, fine but dont expect to come back, dont expect to get government help, and sure as hell dont expect any kind of insurance from an american company, if you fail or you lose money tough you made your choice. This is not a country in which everyone has the right to come in and make joke of our success. I'm sorry that day and age is over, times change. We might have been founded on that idea and it might have worked for a while, but its different now, we are supposed to be a powerhouse country, where are we headed? Seems like the longer i stay in one spot the closer i get to the mexican border. Yes its getting that bad.

12. HuntinIN,

Hey you do not need to apologize or explain yourself in any way for your earlier post and I also wish OBK would just leave. Never have I seen so many outlandish posts in my life from one person. When it comes to politics, I don't associate with a party (even though some people I know might disagree with this statement), because both parties stand for certain things that I don't care for.

I understand exactly what all of you are trying to explain on here. I think the Dems made a HUGE mistake by not voting this issue through. It is getting very agrivating to see our lifestyle taken from us to please a population who the majority is here either illegally or can not speak English.

13. more and more elected officials are being voted in that have never hunted or fished in their life and probably never been to a national park. they are gaining more ground year by year. they see alot of this as a way to gain votes and become elected. in the next few yrs it will get worse. more restrictions on weapons, and ownership. imminent domain, and other things of that nature and things like not wanting english as our national language is proof that our legislature's are losing touch with what this country needs and was founded on. the day of the ole farm boy raised on squirrel hunting and rabbit hunting is over. now in most states it takes 3 to 5 million to just get any support to run for election. you are seeing the results of this every day and on every level of government. i would dare say you couldn't find but mabe a few in washington that have ever even made an attempt to grow a garden.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2006
  14. Does Anyone See The Common Thread To All Those No Votes- They All Have A (d) Next To Their Names. In My Opinion Any Sportsman Who Votes Democratic These Days, Has His Head In The Sand On Public Affairs. The Majority Are For Gun Control, Animal Rights, Gay Rights, Higher Taxes, Illegal Immigration, Need I Say More.