close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Unusual Trail Camera Pictures!!!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Dean Weimer, Jun 27, 2007.

1. That's an endangered Raccoon Cat. Don't let Smokey Z see this pic..........

2. Do I need to post the Black Bear cam pic again???

3. Two headed buck.

[​IMG]

Ghost doe.

[​IMG]

Mouse.

[​IMG]

Buck with a bat in the picture.

[​IMG]

And DeanO

[​IMG]

4. The last one is ignorant!!!!!!!!!!

An elusive Raccoon Cat, huh Dew??? I wasn't sure, but the ringed tail kind of gives it away I guess.......:rolleyes:

5. :biggrin: :gaga: :cheeky-sm

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2007
  6. Is that a better trail cam pic you have in your avatar of that bear? Didn't bait him, did you?:evilsmile

7. Yes, that's him. When I kill a bear, yes, it will most likely be over a donut pile. Donuts are a natural food source for bears.

8. Strangest picture I ever got on my camera is one that I'm not sure that can be posted on a forum such as this. A trespasser (coon hunter I suspect) found my camera before it found him and all that was on the picture was his hand flipping me the bird. Fortunately all I got was the picture and still have my camera.

9. I recently got 4 or 5 pictures of a tractor and a bush-hog...!!! My buddie got a coyote on his... very cool picture.

Another buddy and I were scheming a plan last year to have some "intruders" run topless thru the woods in front of another buddies cameras... LOL

10. I've got a picture of a trespasser squirrel hunting. He is walking and looking up, holding his gun. It was instrumental in running the guy off. It was so funny when I first saw the pic, he must not have heard the cam.

11. If the donuts are made of pure 100% wheat flour, natural sugars, etc. then it's O.K. :cheeky-sm