close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Virginia Shootings.....

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by BREWERSVILLE OUTFITTERS, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Hey Guys

Your Vote is needed on this poll !!!!!!!

Virginia Shootings

Already, ABC news is polling to see if this tragic incident is grounds for restrictive gun control. Predictable. It's almost unthinkable that the MSM is already milking this for what it is worth politically. But they are....

please participate in this poll, and forward on to others.

Click here-- about 1/3 of the way down the page--Heading---is shooting grounds for gun control.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/

I feel sorry for what happened, but this is another blow to law abiding gun owners.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/BeSeenBeHeard/popup?id=3046132 :help: :help: :help:

2. I voted. So far, the "No's" have it by about 3 to 1. Could it be that reason might prevail?

3. Voted...I would rather be judged by 12 people than carried by 6.

4. Now that, my friend is a credo!

5. voted, thanks for the heads up brew

6. Put my vote in. The real tragedy: he was deemed "mentally ill and an imminent danger to others" by a Virginia court and still was able to buy a gun and attend a public college.

7. My vote is in NO NO NO, Guns don't kill people, husbands that come home early do.
    Just joking, just don't know what is wrong with not only children but the world when something like this happen, and the first thing is bought up is gun control. Think about it, could have been knives, someone hit a bus and kill them all. I have most of our state people are pretty dump when it comes to something like this. That is my two cents NO NO NO

8. That is absolutely right. Imagine what the hue and cry would be if someone would have wreaked such savagery with say...a 5-iron?

"Madam speaker...I submit my bill to ban all so-called "Long Irons." With the introduction of longer hitting drivers, these clubs now have no true sporting purpose. They are a menace to our children, and should be rounded up and smelted into those little pointy thingies at the ends of ear bud cords that plug into our I-Pods."
    :coco: :coco: :coco:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2007
  9. I thought it was wives that watched you blow big money on walleye gear, only to get skunked 3 trips in a row (I count Pike lake) who get killed.

10. Sticks and stones may brake my bones, but I still go fishing while you are at work. Now what smells

11. Horrible tragedy..... My thoughts and prayers go out to all those who have lost a loved one. The families have a long road ahead of them. Guns do not kill...... People do. My vote is in.

12. stop immigration
    wacked out folks
    i see the news poll was about guns not weapons since all of you jumped on my last thread i guess you need to read it again i wasn't referring to the moral hunter

13. " Guns Dont Kill People, People Kill People" Terrible Tragedy