close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wanna Shoot Bows?

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by IndianaDieHard, Aug 16, 2006.

1. I just had recently gotten married March 11th 2006 and have my first daughter/first child due Saturday! Just looking for someone around Crown Point, Indiana that would like to get out and shoot bows and talk deerhunting... if interested leave a msg here!! :)

2. Im in chesterton... we are having a 3D shoot next saturday (26th) down in lafayette. Maybe we can car pool down together if you want to put some faces to names. It should appear on the front page here on the home page. Let me know if you are interested. Its 10 bucks a person

3. My wife is due for a baby this weekend, so unfortunatley I wont be able to attend... would like to meet ya sometime tho!:)

4. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Got me confused; is this Mr. Diehard or Mrs. Diehard? On your last post it was your wife posting. Now, it seems to be you.

5. It has been Mr. Diehard all the time, what are you talking about? :biggrin:

6. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Below is the last post by Indianadiehard....it's seemingly posted by your wife. Again, the question, Mr. or Mrs.?

What ....this is the first i have heard about it but i know my husband and he is not a person that trys to scam anyone in any way , im sorry you feel that way maybe you should get to know him and share some hunting tips and stories and see that he is a good hunter as well as a good person.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ccavacini
    I don't think anyone will honor this request. Especially since you didn't bother to fill out a profile.

Lot of good people on this site....all have had to get their own property to hunt.

I suggest you post a request in your local newspaper.

Cary

p.s. Let us see a picture of you and your kid

i was in a hurry and did not make a profile plus im not really sure if i even know how lol but anyways i just came here looking to maybe suprise my husband and find him some new hunting land and maybe even a new hunting buddy ... our baby is not due until saturday

7. I didnt even know my wife was back on the forum...lol... that was my wife im sorry... :tongue: I posted about meeting and shooting bows.

8. My wife has her own name here and probably didnt realize I stay signed in with this one.

9. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

What ever happened to Hunterswife?

10. Thats my wife's name, and I dont know.