close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Want to be famous?

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by WarEagle, Apr 5, 2006.

1. I have an opportunity to get some exposure for www.indianasportsman.com or whatever your cause may be.

Attention All Indiana Sportsman,

Do any of you want to be a source for a book I'm writing about the fisheries available in Indiana?

I need information about the Lake Michigan fisheries that are available, the major river fisheries, the Ohio River and some inland reservoirs.

The information needs to be multi-species. Send me an e-mail at the address listed and I'll contact you ASAP.

My deadlines for turning in the text for the Indiana book is the end of the month.

Also, if you're a tournament angler who'd like sponsor exposure I can use photos of you too.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Dave Landahl
    Fishing Fanatics Radio
    FishFanatics@aol.com
    630-845-8599

I have spoken with David for the last day or so about his project. I just don't feel that I have the expertise on all of the waterways that he his inquiring about... so I thought I'd ask for help. I know there are people on here who can cover him on most waterways in the state.

He is short on time at this point before his deadline... so the best bet is to give him a call at the number above. Tell him I had tou call, and see what info you can help him with. You will get full credit, and you should be able to tout sponsors, sites, etc.

Thanks,
    WAR

2. I need a person with knowledge of the Wabash River, and anyone with Lake Michigan Tributaries knowledge....

Please give Dave a call, he is preparing a book on Indiana fisheries and waterways. You will be given full credit for the information that you provide.

And I don't know Jack about either.

Dave Landahl
    Fishing Fanatics Radio
    FishFanatics@aol.com
    630-845-8599

WAR