close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

want to make a little money

Discussion in 'Indiana Small Game Hunting' started by oldbuckkiller, Aug 16, 2006.

1. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

I need squirrels like you would not belive for mounting if you want to make a little money off of them just pm me for details.

2. Rowdy

Rowdy

what do you pay for squirrel?

3. you sure spell real good all of a sudden.:confused:

4. Is that legal? selling wild game is illegal. Better think about what you are saying.

5. if you want to mount squirrels that look good get some killed around thanksgiving or after. their coat is thick and very pretty then.

6. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

market price for squirrel is $1.50 a skin that what i am going to pay i don't have many squirrels where i live. i may only get three a year. and fergie2u read you hunting and trapping guide you can sell the skin from any animal as long as it was taken in season.

7. squirrel pelts

Hey oldbuckkiller I've tried to email you but it just bounces back. I've sent you a PM but got no response. Are you still wanting pelts and if so please contact me

John Nash
    317-252-9248
    jcwnash66@yahoo.com

Thanks

8. thank you I do know the laws very well and you did not say just the skins you said ( I need squirrels)

9. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

(I need squirrels like you would not belive for mounting) that means skins

10. belive.......

b-e-l-i-e-v-e .......... believe......lol

11. When I'm finished cleaning them the skins look like a jig saw puzzle...I've yet to master the technique. :bonk:

12. I'm with Quail on this one, you wouldn't want my skins, unless you were planning on building Frankensquirrel.

13. Frankensquirrel.....

Lol!!! Lol!!!!

14. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

I just read the hunting guide and it says that furbearers maybe sold and then gives a specific list of GAME animals that may have their hide sold. It only mentioned the selling of the "tail" of a squirrel so you may want to check and see if i missed something.

15. I was also thinkin about mounting some squirrels for this year. Start out as a hobby and if i'm good enough then maybe start selling them. Who knows. :rolleyes: