close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

We Have Snow

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by pigeonflier, Oct 24, 2006.

1. We did too- But wow not near that much :)

2. You can have it....and keep it up there!

3. COME ON ICE and that's a BIG HELL YES

4. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

I think a little head and shoulders shampoo will take of that. No snow in Ft. Wayne...No snow in Branch Co. MI....

5. Keep it all in your back yard. I don't want to see it, hear of it, touch it, smell it, and certainly not shovel it!!!

6. I'll take that over mosquitos, deer flys, and poison ivy ANY DAY! Not to mention miserable heat and humidity, makes me sweat thinking about it. Why anyone would go to Florida is beyond me. Except Cut N Shoot though, him going down there this year made perfect sense to me.

7. :bowdown: :bowdown:
    :bowdown: :bowdown: here fishy fishy

8. I got into some poison ivy two days ago. I was trimming up some branches and not paying attention. Grabbed right ahold of that stuff! I hate it!

9. I got the worst poison ivy ever in the winter, hauling in firewood I didn't notice the ivy vine on the firewood :rolleyes:

10. I have too, Mark. Fellas, don't make the mistake of thinking you can only get poison ivy at certain times of the year. You can get it at ANY time of the year.

11. when burning don't breath it you can get it in your lungs and even die :banghead3​

12. Wear long sleeves when working around it also....getting the oils into an open wound and into your blood stream is no picnic. I can attest to that.

It will start popping up in places where the leaves never brushed up against and the sun don't shine!:yikes:

13. Worst sunburn was in the winter too! Fished for steehead on a snowy, sunny day.