close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

we win

Discussion in 'Indiana Outdoor News' started by psychobubba, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Da colts. Da defense. Way to get it done fellas.

2. O- Yes...How sweet it is.!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2007
  3. Hunter Hollis

Hunter Hollis Banned

Im almost positive he meant SWEET.

Looks like the Bears were still hibernating tonight.

World Champion Indianapolis Colts.....sounds pretty damn good!!

4. If Dungy doesnt kick to Hester, this one isnt even a game. Ran it right down there throats at the end too, done that all postseason. Love it baby!

5. pop the cork!! yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Great game. Glad to see the DA COLTS on top!!!

7. Yes the Colts won but the MVP went to the wrong person. I still say Manning is a Puss and can't take a hit or in other words he is afraid of contact. Good job Colts.

8. couldn't agree more...manning did not deserve the mvp...did you see when he had a chance to pounce on the fumble and he just stood there with thumb up a$$...thought mvp should have gone to sanders or kelvin ???...either way it was a team victory ...way to go colts!

9. Yeah Mannings a puss. How many consecutive games has he played in now?? Played the entire game with a sprained thumb on his throwing hand and still did better then Rex. I guess since he finally won the ring people will have to search for other things to cry about.

10. :gaga: :gaga: :gaga: bears fans:coco:

11. It's easy for all of us to be armchair quarterbacks but, I think the fact remains that this SuperBowl was special for all of us. Whether you are a Colts fan or a Bears fan, we both had the chance to cheer for out favorite team in the SuperBowl. Not sure if or when there has been a SuperBowl where both teams were so close in proximity to one another. My hat's off to both teams. I think there was a lot of class shown by the coaches and players from both teams and it was one of the more exciting SuperBowls in the last few years. CONGRATULATIONS to the Colts and the Bears !!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

12. Manning has balls. He is a tuff son of a gun and has the live to fight another day mentality. Congrats Colts fans for the next year you are THE CHAMPS!!!!Totally destroyed my Bears but still happy for Manning and the boys they deserve it they played the best when they need to.

13. Well said Doug. Great point,and Thank you. Congrats to you as well.