close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Weather...

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by anon782010, May 15, 2007.

1. 90 degrees in Ligonier right now...

Anyone else think we are due for a good old fashion drought?

It rained this winter, but it never froze...ground didnt seem to hold much moisture...woods is dry as a bone right now...mowed this morning...seems more like a july yard out there than a may one...

Seems like someone told me the almanac said we were due for warm and dry this summer too...

anyone else got that feeling?

2. Man I hope not. Starting a couple wetlands projects in a few weeks and I kind of need ... RAIN.

3. As hot as it is right now, I've got to expect that there'll be rain moving through the area soon. Has been pretty dry so far though. Made for a pretty miserable musharooN season for me.

4. storm watch is on for the rest of today...but the 10 day planner doesnt show much more relief on the way...

seems kinda weird...who knows...

5. I hope not. All the lakes around me have came up some, but they are still very low from years past. Plus, it's good to see all the marshes with good water levels back in them.

6. My ponds and wetlands are filled to the brim. I think Dew would disagree with the statement on the ground not freezing last year.

7. It was 45 on christmas...yeah it got cold in february, but this winter was far from a deep freeze...

8. weather is the most unpredictable thing on this planet. Other than a cranky woman. Dont go looking into it too much.

9. Calling for over an inch of rain in our area between this evening and tomorrow.

10. Right on my man!!!!!!!!!!

11. It got straight up up nasty here for awhile! I gotta go figure out how to reset my clocks.