close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Well, that was quick!

Discussion in 'Indiana Bowhunting' started by JL, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Got out as early as I could tonight, 4:15. It seemed like I was only in the woods for a few minutes before it was dark. I think I want my hour back now!

2. I'm with you there bro'. I think we should stay on the summer time schedule all year long.

3. And to think, Randy, that you were cussin' old Mitch before. I'm with you J.L...I want my hour back.........Does this mean you'll vote for Mitch's reelection in the next gubernatorial (did I spell that right, J.L.?) race????

4. Not only does the sun set an hour earlier now, but you have to get up an hour earlier to get in the woods before sunup. DST fit my schedule just fine.

5. I told Mitch it's not nice to mess with Mother Nature. Ditch Mitch

6. I'm not wild about what it does to my hunting, but I'm really happy that my daughter doesn't have to wait for the bus in the dark too! Plus, all the kids were at my mother-in-law's on Sat, so I really enjoyed the extra hour of sleep I got :D

7. Yea, I'll take the dark in the morning and the hour of daylight in the evening. Kind of sucks, now.:(

8. I LIKE D.S.T., THE EXRA HOUR OF SUMMER DAYLIGHT IS WORTH A FEW MONTHS OF DARKNESS DURING THE WINTER MONTHS. I JUST KEEP TELLING MYSELF THAT IT IS ONLY FOR A SHORT TIME, AS IT WILL CHANGE BACK IN FEBRUARY. IN ADDITION, IT`S BEEN GOOD FOR INDIANA BUSINESS`.