close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What kind of accent do you have?

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by goggleye57, Dec 30, 2006.

1. I have the midwestern hilly whomp, twang accent with the slight redneck dialect...or is that derilect????

2. Sounds like they know what they are talking about. It says I have a Midland accent which could come from Indiana, and I definitely didn't get what Dean got.

3. Midland here.... don't know what that means other than I'm Indiana.;)

4. I had the midland too

Major flaw I saw in the quiz was it didn't address the greatest accent questions ever posed to mankind...

crick or creek...

wash or warsh...

what about milk or melk...

and both or bolth...

Oil, orel, ole,

MAKE IT STOP!!!

5. Deer drank from the crik and eat akerns all mornin, finally I shimmied my bow up the hicker nut tree I was sittin in and whammyed him in the front hock, shore was a dandy of a deer.

6. well i'm from eastern ky. so i guess that tell's ya what my accent is. cain't get shed of it. anybody remember drinking your coffee from a saucer?

7. Midland, here. Half my kin are from Arkansas, and all the old ladies are from Ky and WV, so if I'm around family much the accent gravitates South, where the people are friendly and the women are fine.

8. Hell yes ....

9. Do the women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano?

10. Right on the money.

It said I had a Midland accent with a great face for t.v , or was that great voice for t.v. and face for radio???

11. The Capi-what?

12. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri)

I'm depressed...always wanted an accent.

13. midland...apparently we are all terribly boring with our accents...damn...
    i was hoping for something latin...

14. Watch the movie Dumb & Dumber and you'll understand.